Asian parentsPosted: September 24, 2010
Found this one on Tumblr today and it made my day! Not all of it is true when it comes to my mom but, damn this is so funny!
- You aren’t allowed to have a relationship during your teenage years.
- You are allowed to have a relationship once you’ve finished University.
- Everything you do besides homework is a waste of time.
- Rice for breakfast, rice for lunch, rice for dinner.
- If you want to go out with your friends, you have to let them know where you’re going, why you’re going, and when you’ll be back to eat some more rice.
- If you are the only girl, they will not let you out as frequently as they will to your brother/s
- They will chase your around the house with a belt if you misbehave.
- They are over-protective.
- They do not believe in allowance.
- They do not believe in ‘being grounded’, but do believe in giving long lectures.
- If you ask them if you can go out with your friends, they will give you an hour lecture about getting raped.
- Before you leave to go out to the mall, they will tell you to go to the toilet.
- You aren’t allowed to bring food or water near the computer.
- You have to eat your food at the table.
- They will tell you how much clothes you’ve got in your wardrobe when you ask them to buy you new ones.
- They are cheap.
- They go grocery shopping every weekend.
- They will always remind you too keep good care of your mobile phone.
- After you make a mess, you clean it.
- They expect too much from you.